Hi all and Happy Thursday! I've just got a quick guy card for you today, but one that I like enough to share here with you anyway. I used some Basic Grey papers, another Fiskars scissor that I just got for a quarter at a yard sale (!), a little silver brad and doodad thingy, and some black grosgrain ribbon. I also smudged up the edges of the sentiment a little bit too, and that's about it. One thing you can say is that guy cards are pretty quick if you kinda have something in mind anyway.

Well my computer has been resurrected, except for the internet, which is the last thing that isn't working yet. I'm not back to myself yet either, so I went to the doc and I got some meds for an ear and sinus infection. It's supposedly a full dose of antibiotics in 5 days. Since I'm getting on an airplane next week, let's hope it works!

Have a great Thursday and take care!

Peace, Luv and Happy Friday-Eve!
Jeannie

2 comments :

Saskia said...

Great card, so elegant!

Hope you'll get better soon!!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

Love the simple guy card. I always like th e hardware but have never been brave enough to use it. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs