Happy Tuesday!! Remember I told you that I was taking a project class over the weekend with the gals? This is one of the 5 projects that we made in 3 hours and it's the cutest darn thing! We met up with this great designer at a craft faire we went to and we thought it would be a fun time for us to learn some new things. Since I'm leaving today and traveling for the holiday, I am going to post ahead so that you'll have something to look at this week, and I thought I'd start with this one. It's cute as can be on the outside, but then when you open it up..............

......it's a gift planner! The center holds a little bag for receipts, and below you can write in the gifts you've gotten for everyone. Very cute right?! Thanks Leslie for your time and patience, and to Ronah for your hospitality! We always have such a great time when we get together, and this was no exception!

Have an awesome Tuesday and take care!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie


2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

What a great idea. And cute, too boot!!! Hugs...

Barb said...

This is ADORABLE!!!!!! What a great idea!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs