Happy Thanksgiving!!

Today I have for you 2 of the 8 place cards that I made for a friend of mine. She's got family coming in from Chicago and asked if I'd make some for her. What I decided to do was take one of the Spellbinders dies from the Labels Eight set and fold it in half. I printed all of the names out, then cut them out and stamped them with the turkey which is from Heartfelt Creations and then I distressed the edges. From there, it's just lots of layers of colored cardstock, some pretty sheer ribbon and rhinestones.So then when all of the place cards were done, I thought well everybody's going to be looking at the backs of them and they're all blank. So I decided to put 8 different Thanksgiving verses on the backs for some fun and interest. I was nervous about them, but she loved them, and I'm very happy about that!

I hope you're having a great Turkey Day and take care!

Peace, Luv and Happy Friday-Eve!
Jeannie

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

These are fantastic. I love the idea to put verses on hte back! Such a smartie you are . :) HAPPY THANKSGIVING ... Hugs...

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, your place name settings look wonderful, love that Turkey. Great colours and I do like the backs of them that was a great idea. I'm so glad your friend liked them who wouldn't.
I did something simlar for Christmas one year as we don't have Thanks giving in New Zealand. So in a months time you have to do all this all over again for Christmas which is a lot of work. For the last 7 years I've had Christmas at my place for between 15 and 20 people. Last year we had it at my brothers I still helped with food etc it was so nice to relax and not be on my toes all the time worrying about everyone else and not enjoying my day. He has a large pool and last year was really hot, my boys swam most of the day and relaxed.
Take care and great job have a fun weekend.
Hugs.
Kathie

Alicia said...

Absolutely stunning!
Alicia xx

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to let you know that these cards completed my dinner table perfectly and everyone loved them. The kids especially got excited and wanted to keep theirs. Thanks again!
--Tammy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs