Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Today's sponsor is a fav.... DigiStamp Boutique! This gal's name is Liddie, and she is one of the Lil Poppets. The cardstocks that I used are Soft Suede and Brilliant Blue, and the DP's are from Basic Grey. I used a Fiskars scissor for the scallop border and then tied on some pretty green ribbon.

My computer and I still have a bug, so I'm doing my best to adapt here. I"m lucky I found these downloads to get today's post posted. It's hard using someone elses computer, that's for sure.

Be sure to check out what the rest of the fantastic Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team gals have created and you are sure to be inspired...I always am!

Have a very sweet Wednesday and take care!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

12 comments :

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, love your card I adore the apple green and navy blue together awesome colours together. Don't you hate having computer problems, you feel so lost with out it, you don't realise who much we rely on them hope it gets better soon.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carol Dee said...

Liddie is really sweet. Tody's sketch is great. Good luck getting the bug out of the computer! So frusterating. No I need to knock the BUG outta ME! Coming down with a nasty head cold. (Hope that is all it is.) Have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Just adorable! I just love how you color in your images - very unique and pretty!!! That green satin bow is the perfect finishing touch!

Have a great week.
Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I love your DP and color combo on this card. It give it such a nice effect with all the layering. Liddie is super cute!! Have a nice week! Nancy

The Stamper's Touch said...

Oh no, I didn't know you had a sick computer...hope it feels better real soon!! Your card is adorable Jeannie! The colors are absolutely striking! Cute little image too! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Hello Jeannie, What a cute card! I love the beautiful green and royal blue DP that you used! A perfect card for any occasion! So fun to catch up on your other creations! Have a great week!

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Saskia :)

melody said...

yummy ~ love that color mix and pp ~ fabulous card and take on the sketch ~ and oh..i love that bow!

Stacy said...

Fun card! Love the fun colors and cute image! And pretty satin bow!

Stacy said...

Fun card! Love the fun colors and cute image! And pretty satin bow!

Sharon Basel said...

Wow Jeannie this is a fantastic card! I adore the paper combination and the fun colors - they really are super together. Great job on the image - she's so cute! I really love this card!
Hugs,
Sharon

Jacki Randolph said...

What a cutie this image is! Love the papers you chose to use with her they are so pretty. Beautiful card with your coloured image and wonderful papers!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs