Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday and Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is proud to sponsor this challenge!! This Santa is one of the fun images you will find there and I chose to brighten up Santa a bit today. I colored him in with some bright green to match the green presents on the ribbon. The papers are more from that giant Christmas Stack that I acquired that I swear I'll never use all of it! There's also some SU cardstock; Orchid Opulence and Pixie Pink. I'm not sure where I got the ribbon, it's been around awhile, but I do like the colors. The snowflake is a Martha Stewart punch (I finally used it Carol Dee!!). The fur on Santa's outfit was made using some popcorn markers that you heat up. I got them from a fellow blogger when she lived in Korea, so I don't know that they are available here, but I'm sure there's probably something like it.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More, a division of I Did It Creations, was created and is owned by Robyn Weinrib. Robyn offers a wonderful variety of digital stamps and digital papers,
designed to meet the needs of all digital paper crafting addicts for every occasion.

Robyn's Fetish Digital Stamps And More is happy to offer the winner of this challenge 5 digital stamps or digital paper sets of their choice.

Be sure to check out the rest of the creations from the gorgeous Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team, and join us!!

Have a very, very sweet Wednesday and take care!

Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Sharon Basel said...

This is such a fun card Jeannie! I love the bright green santa suit! And the puff paint for the fur edging is a great touch! Really fun colors - love it!

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I need some popcorn markers - love the effect! I just LOVE that you put Santa in green (and bright green, I might add). And the purple mittens are the perfect touch! One of my favorites from you Jeannie!

Deanne :)

Jacki Randolph said...

Beautiful, brigth and fun card Jeannie!! I just love the bright colors that match your Yummy ribbon!! This is one cute Santa!!!
Have a great week hun!

Carol Dee said...

LOL you have had a year ! But I don't suppose you have much need of snowflakes in AZ :)
This is one BRIGHT card, sure to liven up someones Christmas mail.
Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, your card is so adorable. I love the puffy fur on Santa's clothing. It really makes your image pop. Your snowfake DP is really cute too! Love your non- traditional color scheme. HOpe you have a wonderful week!
Hugs, Nancy

Juls~ said...

Jeannie-Beannie!

Luv Your New Profile Pic!

Juls~ {xoxo}

Wedgie said...

What a funky card Jeannie - I love it! The colours are fab and I love the fur! Hope you have a good week.
Wedgie xxx

The Stamper's Touch said...

Gorgeous, stunning, and totally fabulous, that's what this card is Jeannie!!! I love your colors and that puffy texture from the popcorn markers.

Linda

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, congrats on your new photo I love it you look very playful.
I adore your card love Santa in his Green Suit, what a great idea with the puff paint, we use to make it when the children were at preschool years ago, for some of their painting.
Love the ribbon what perfect match and its so pretty.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Liway said...

Such a cute card - love the fluff on the sweet Santa and your festive ribbon!! Great job!...Lisa I

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs