Happy Monday! My computer has a bug and so do I! I know how I got mine (kids), but my computer, who knows! I've got my own personal computer repairman who's working on it, but it's a bad one. Thankfully we have a few computers in the house, so I'll have to do my best to get everything done that I can. This card is another from our Stampin' Up par-tay, that our wonderful demonstrator Jan designed, and I just think it has that very simple but elegant feel to it. All products are Stampin' Up, of course, and can be found in the latest catalog.

Have a great Monday, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,
Jeannie

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

YIKES, both bugs are a nusiance. Hope you feel better soon and the computer bug is solved qickly.
I really like the clean and simple card. VERY pretty. Hugs...

Saskia said...

So beautiful!!

Saskia :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs