Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and you're ready for the week ahead. I had a very crafty weekend, starting off with a craft yard sale Saturday morning and some shopping. Then we had a Stampin' Up par-tay, which is where this great card was made. Our demo Jan always comes up with fun things to make, and this one really was super fun. All products (except for the Skittles) are Stampin' Up and can be found in the most recent catalog. If you don't have one, let me know!

Sunday was a Rubber Stamp show at a convention center here, and there were lots of demonstrations of new products and it's always great to see some of the new products out there. My wallet is a little lighter today, but we really had a good time together too!

Thanks for visiting and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

WOW, you had a FUN weekend! The BG paper is perfect with the stamp set. Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

Alicia said...

A very cool card!! I am not sure about the card...I am guessing we go ribbons, lace and flowers...I had better get onto mine asap!! Thanks for reminding me...life has been very hectic lately!
Alicia xx

Alicia said...

I have decided to do a card with snowflakes, ribbon and lace and flowers to cover both challenges - then it can fit into either!!
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs