Hi there and Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend! Today's card is a beautiful mermaid from Shirley's 2 Girls. I colored her all in and used some CTMH papers from the Cherry-O set. Then I added some star rhinestones and a pretty blue sheer bow. This is a special order for a friend of a friend, so I hope it's what she's looking for.

Well, what did I do this weekend besides make cards?........I watched some movies, read, cooked, shopped, laundry, football, and just basically hung out. I love those kind of weekends, and I turned out some fun cards to boot! I hope your week will be good to you and I appreciate you visiting very much. Take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Alicia said...

This is cute...nice, refereshing colours and papers. Glad you had a relaxing weekend.
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

Good Morning. It is good to hear you had a nice weekend. Ours was busy! Mostly with family as Dad & Husband have a BD on the 3rd!
Today's card is sweet. I like the mermaid. I am sure she will love it. Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Carol Dee said...

Good Morning. It is good to hear you had a nice weekend. Ours was busy! Mostly with family as Dad & Husband have a BD on the 3rd!
Today's card is sweet. I like the mermaid. I am sure she will love it. Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs