Hi there and Happy Friday! This is a blast from the past (May) card, but a special order for someone so I thought it'd be ok to re-visit her again today. The image is from Pixie Dust Studio, and basically I just used a bunch of scraps, but I was glad that I still had some of the same DP to make the card almost a duplicate. There's some Prisma glitter on her tassles, and she's popped up. I added 2 rhinestones to make it look like her bottle, and some fun ribbons.

Well today was soooooo busy at work, but that's what I get for taking a day off mid-week. Unfortunately, there were some people that were not happy with that choice, but geez can I have a life people?! Anyway, I have the internet back, but my poor little red bug has hail damage. I'm just sick about it. I love that car, so I'll have to see what can be done to fix it. It's not real bad, but still.

On a happy note, it's Friday already and that's just a really, really, really good thing!
I hope your week has been good to you, I appreciate you visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Good Morning and TGIF to you. Sweet Genie card from Jeannie! Hugs...

Alicia said...

Hi Jeannie,
So sad to hear about your hail damage...I am sure you will get it fixed super fast!
Cute little card!
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs