Hey there....just a short post today as there are certainly one of these monsters in my tummy jumping around. I'm not feeling good at all, but this little guy certainly does look pretty happy today. All of the papers are from CTMH's Hooligan's set and the 2 stamps are from the Party Animal matching stamp set. I followed Mojo Monday's sketch for this week, and I think my little great-nephew will get a kick out of this one for Halloween.

I hope you have a great day, but as for me I'm going back to bed to try and get some sleep now.

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Sorry to hear you are feeling ill. Hope it passes quickly. The card is darling. I know he will be pleased Aunt Jeannie thought of him and love the cute little monster. Hugs...

Elizabeth (Beth) Moore said...

This project is so very pretty! Did you know that it's time for another challenge at Papercraft Star and we hope that you will consider using your creative talents to join us for our "Thank You" theme! We are currently accepting applications for our Design Team too and It's also not too late to sign up for our $25.00 gift certificate drawing! Hope you visit us today! http://papercraftstar.blogspot.com/2010/09/another-gift-certificate-give-away-at.html

Jennifer said...

Your card is just darling! I LOVE the way you colored in your monster....gives him dimension!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs