Hello and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday to you! Our sponsor this week is Digi Stamp Boutique and so is this image. She's called Zoe and she just loves her chocolate! I thought she'd work well for another Halloween card, and so I colored her all in and added some glitter to her hair bow and to the bottom of her shirt. The doodle and spider web papers are digital, from Pink Petticoat, and so is the sentiment. The base of the card is SU's Certainly Celery. The prize this week is 6 digi images and there are so many to choose from, you will have the hardest time deciding.

Be sure to check out all of the rest of the wonderful and fun cards from the rest of the gorgeous Design Team gals, and join us. You just may be the lucky winner of some of these images!

Have a very sweet Wednesday and take care!

Peace & Luv,

9 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Too Cute is right! Her name could be Carol as I see she is lovin' that Cocolate :) hee-hee.
Have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Oh she is just perfect! I love the sentiment with her - it so works! And your little flower embellishments are adorable!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Boy Jeannie, I missed this image when I was looking. She is just too cute for words. I love your digital paper and sentiment too. I have never used the digital paper. I am going to have to try it sometime. Great job on the sketch!
Nancy

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie, she is so so cute I just love this image as you could use it for so many different cards. I love the colours you've used as well great job and so cute.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Wedgie said...

Cute card Jeannie - she looks just like I did earlier this evening...I was tucking into a chocolate bar with a big grin on my face! I love that spider web paper too - fab! Thanks for my top 3 badge.
Wedgie xxx

sweetbloominscraps said...

Jeannie, Zoe is just as cute as can be1 I love how yur added the glitter to her bow and blouse! And that chocolate bar looks good enough to eat! I love your digital paper...have never tried it before but it sure looks fantastic on your card! I think we would all have fun crafting together!!!!

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie love that image from Sally. It so darling. You used such fun colors. You did a sweet job with coloring her up. Love the added sentiment. Sorry I havent been by to post till now. Thanks for all you do.

The Stamper's Touch said...

I've been away and lovin' all the inspiration on your blog.

A totally adorable card Jeannie! Perfect for Halloween.

Linda

Genevieve said...

She's just gorgeous Jeannie! I love your papers & ribbon. Another cracking card :)

Tc
Genevieve.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs