Hello and Happy Monday to you! I've got a birthday card to share today using some of my favorite SU colors; Rich Razzleberry and Bermuda Bay. The image is from Pink Petticoat that I colored in with the same marker colors, and added some Prisma glitter to her necklace and gift. Then I added some rhinestones and sheer white ribbon for the bling that every gal loves to see on her birthday card!

Where did the weekend go? Could I have a few more days please? Mine was good, they are just never long enough. My Packers lost again though and that wasn't a good thing. Although when your quarterback is playing with a concussion and he has no protection around him, that doesn't help! Ahhhh....football season is back! We went grocery shopping afterwards, and it's funny to see everybody (especially in the snack aisle) with their team shirts on. I, of course, had a Packer tshirt on, and Neal had his Viking shirt on. One guy looked at us and said geez - there's a house divider! So funny but oh so true!

I hope your weekend was great and you have plenty of coffee ready, or whatever it is you need to get through your Monday. The temps are finally coming down here in Arizona and I couldn't be happier about it. It's hard to get into the feeling of Fall when it's 90!


Have a beautiful day wherever you are, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Another lovely fall day here. This has been a fantastic fall. Dry and warmer than usual with out being too hot. And the colors are fabulous.
A very pretty color combo on the BD card. With just enough bling!
Have a wonderful week, hugs...

Berenice R. said...

So nice card! Love the image and the colors you used :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs