Happy Tuesday to you! Anyone that knows me well, knows that I really don't get into the whole Christmasy thing very much, but these are some little stocking stuffers for a craft fair coming up that's associated with work. Anyway, I found this idea out there in blogland and thought it would be cute. It's basically some two-sided cardstock cut into 2 inch slices, so to speak, folded down and then tied together with some sheer ribbon. It actually already had the circle border already on it, which is an added little bonus. Then I printed this verse out on to some DP and made some little cards out of them. I added a little jingle bell for fun, tied on with some more of the pretty sheer white ribbon. I think they're cute, and would sure cheer up a gal's stocking, with the bright pink and green, or would even be fun to tie onto a package. I've got more ideas for them that I need to put into action quickly, as the sale is coming up soon!

Have an awesome Tuesday, and don't worry - I do still believe in Santa....hehe.....Take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

SWEET. Love the bright colors and jingle bells. Hugs...

mulberry station said...

Your little tags turned out really cute Jeannie!
Nancy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs