Happy Thursday!! Well thanks to my wonderful Stampin' Up demonstrator I have something to post for you today. Isn't this darling? She included it in with my order, and I just love it! I didn't get the chance to make one at our last get together, mostly because I spent too much time yakin'! I just love it, and thanks so much Jan!!

My tummy is feeling better, but I'm just so tired. My mojo is already tucked away in bed, and I'm about it follow it. I hope to have something new for you tomorrow that I started working on, but just haven't finished it up and it includes candles.

I hope you're having a good week, and getting all of your tricks and treats ready for the big day!

Take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

2 comments :

Deirdre said...

Jeannie, Hope you feel better real soon... love what you posted today.

Carol Dee said...

Very cute, Glad you are feeling better. Nope, I have not even started on my Halloween cards and treat! I may not get done this year. I'm franticly cleaning and repairing and decorating for Company arriving on the 3rd. Hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs