Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! This week we are sponsored by Sassy Cheryl's and the prize is a $5 certificate...yippee! This image is just one of the many for Halloween, so be sure to check them all out and join us this week. I used the new SU colors; Pear Pizzazz, Concord Crush, and Peach Parfait. All of the cardstocks, DP's and ribbon down the middle are the new colors. I used some circle and rectangle nesties, and then added some flowers and a pretty sheer ribbon bow. The image is popped up, and I also used the frog from the image, made bigger through the magic of Photoshop, and printed it out again, to put in the lower right corner. That's just one of the wonderful things you can do with digi's!

As usual the rest of the Design Team gals have all come up with some fabulous creations, so be sure to check them all out and leave them some love!

Have a very sweet Wednesday and take care!

Peace & Luv,

10 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the sketch for today. Fun Halloween card. I love the look on the frog's face (the one going into the pot!) I am planning to make a few simple Halloween cards. Just have not sat down to do it. (And it is already 1/2 way through the month!) Have a wonderful Wednesday, hugs...

mulberry station said...

Hi Jeannie, I love your green Witches brew..and fun DP. These images are just too cute!
Nancy

Jacki Randolph said...

Hi Jeannie, fabulous card with those new beautiful SU colors. I need to go check out the catalog. I love how you added the frog as your emblishment, another thing I need to try, I think I am stuck in a very tight comfort zone LOL!!

Wedgie said...

Hi Jeannie, love your card this week....that frog is soooo cute and I just love polka dots! Fab card! Hope you have a good week.
Wedgie xxx

Juls~ said...

Hiya Jeannie!

Scrolled down and saw so many goodies you've been working on! I miss you, girl! BIGTIME! Forgive me for bein a bit absent. I have been thinking of you and wanted to say hi!

You are still talented as ever and a *machine*!!!

Juls~ {xoxo}

The Stamper's Touch said...

Totally super fabulous Jeannie!!!! I love your frog in the corner, you are so very clever!! Great colors too. Have a great weekend!

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

So many fun cards to look at! You have really been busy! But I do love your Sassy Cheryl's Witches Brew! I just loved seeing the green brew...so fitting! Clever you! Adorable Halloween card! Hope the weather is treating you better this week!

sweetbloominscraps said...

So many fun cards to look at! You have really been busy! But I do love your Sassy Cheryl's Witches Brew! I just loved seeing the green brew...so fitting! Clever you! Adorable Halloween card! Hope the weather is treating you better this week!

Tami said...

Love the colors that you used great job the whole DT did a great job with this challenge

Debs said...

Fabulous Halloween card, love the papers you have used. Debs xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs