Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday on Thursday!! Geezzzz.....what a whirlwind I've been on the last day and how I have realized how I cannot live with the internet! We had a huge storm come through Arizona Tuesday nite, we lost internet and they can't come out until today. I wasn't at work yesterday, but I am today, and given that it's about 25 miles away and the internet works here, this is the only chance I've had to get this uploaded. I apologize to all of my fellow Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team-ers and to all of you for not being able to post sooner.

This adorable little kitty is from Di's Digi Downloads, who is our sponsor this week. The prize will be 5 digital images from Di!! That's an awesome prize right there!

Since I'm at work, that's just what I need to start doing, since my desk is overloaded right now! I'll catch up more with you tomorrow.

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

7 comments :

Saskia said...

Cure card! ... and also very beautiful!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

JEANNIE
Ah-ha I wondered what was up. Since you seldom miss a day. I missed you :) The kitty on today's card is precious. We get used to power outages around here. Happens anytime we get a strong wind or ice storm. Several winters ago we went 2 days without power. Folks 1/2 a mile south of us where out 10 DAYS .... CAN YOU IMAGE !
Have a good Friday eve, hugs...

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh what a sweet little dress up bear! I love her crown and jewels. Darling papers and that ribbon and flowers with the crystal jewel is too perfect! Hope all is well after your storm...looks like it hit part of Arizona quite hard! I know what you mean about not having internet access. We are all too wired! And way too use to all the conveniences!

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, I heard you guys really had the storm down there. Hope all is well now. Flagstaff sure got hit hard. We got lots and lots of rain...much needed. Your sweet little bear is so cute. It just makes me smile to see those shoe on her! Love the flowers too. Take care and have a good week! Nancy

Valérie said...

Oh what a sweet card, love how you corlor the bear.

Wedgie said...

Cute card...glad we didn't miss this one because of the storm! Its amazing how much we rely on the internet without realising. Hope you've had a good week and thanks for stopping by my blog last week.
Wedgi xxx

Genevieve said...

Absolutely beautiful Jeannie! Your wee bear is adorable. Apart from your internet, I hope you escaped the worst of the storm.

TC
Genevieve.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs