Happy Paper Play Challenges Thursday!! This week the theme is....Halloween!! I wish my pic came out just a tad bit clearer so you could see the the texture of the trim that I used, it's pretty darn cool. The image is from Pink Petticoat on a scrap of DP, and the other 2 DP's are from My Mind's Eye and Creative Imaginations. I used some markers, a label nestie, added some Prisma glitter to the owl's eyes, and then some orange rhinestones.

The rest of the Design Team gals have all "brewed" up some fun things too, so be sure to check them all out and join us. I'd love to see your Halloween creation and you could be one of the lucky winners this week!

Today's card uses the sketch from The Sweet Stop, and also fits into Create with Connie & Mary's theme challenge - Halloween Haunts!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

9 comments :

Alicia said...

This is gorgeous jeannie! I love how you printed the image or stamped it onto the DP...what a great idea! Love your textured trim!
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

This is GREAT, I just love the papers and the P.P. image, Whoot Sweet. CUTE as can be. Happy Friday eve. Hugs...

dstandard said...

Oh my how cute is that image! Thanks for playing at The Sweet Stop!

Iwona Palamountain (Chupa) said...

Wow, very creative, and just adorable! Thanks for playing with us this week :)

Deb said...

This is such a super cute image! I love how you stamped it onto designer paper! Such a great idea! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie and Mary challenge!

Lisa said...

Cute card! Love the image and colors. Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge!

Carrie Gaskin said...

So very cute! What a great image.

Connie Babbert said...

What a fun image for Halloween! Great job! Thanks for playing along with Create with Connie and Mary!

Mary Brown said...

What a cute little owl on the tree. DELIGHTFUL! Thanks for play along with the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs