Happy Paper Play Challenges Thursday! There's a Photo Inspiration this week, as you can see from these scrumptous looking cupcakes. I tried to capture the bright and pretty colors as my inspiration, and then remembered that I had this image from Hambo Stamps that I don't think I've used before. The reason I got it to begin with was because of the cheese on top of the cupcake, which cracked me up because he's a mouse...get it...hehehe!! I know, I know, but it doesn't take much to make me laugh sometimes. The winner of this weeks challenge will get $15 to spend at Simon Says Stamp!

So the DP's that I used are from DCWV's Citrus Stack, along with some SU cardstock; Pixie Pink and Tempting Turquoise. Then I added some pink buttons, with some of the turquoise cardstock threaded through them. I'm not sure where I learned that, but I love how it all coordinates together. Besides that, there's the white ribbon and bow and.....oh....wait...I also used the sketch from Mojo Monday. I almost forgot to mention that. Anyway, I turned it on its side as I often do (tilt your head to the left), and I'm happy with the bright and fun feel of this one!

It's Thursday already, and that's always a good thing. Thanks for visiting, and take care!
Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

4 comments :

Sandie said...

Absolutely love it Jeannie. Great sketch to follow and the image is adorable :)

Deirdre said...

Jeannie, Adore your card - so bright, happy and cheery. Love it.

Carol Dee said...

Happy Friday Eve. Adorable mouse with his chees topped cupcake. I thought maybe ou'd do him up in Packer Green and Gold for his sweet treet! Hee. hugs...

Alicia said...

I saw your image and saw the cheese and thought yep, that is perfect for a Jeannie card...I love how your humour comes through in your cards and I also love the bright colours you use.
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs