Happy Monday to you! This is a blast from the past x 2! I've used this layout before with this CTMH Silhouette DP that I love, and I've also used this image many times but always pull it out when I need to make something quick, but special. The cardstock is SU's Pink Passion, and the beige paper is the reverse side of the floral. I just kind of made up the little Thank You tag and then sewed it onto the jar. The image was stamped with VersaMark and then I used chalks to color it in. I also added some pink ribbon, and some rhinestones to the centers of the flowers. It's a mixture of soft and bright together, but I think it works. I know it's not fall-like, but I was needing to use some pink today for some reason. This is for a card contest that I could win $100 in products for, so wish me luck!

So how was your weekend? Mine was good, and I feel like I could have gotten more done had I not been as lazy as I was on Saturday. But this gal needed some much needed rest! We had the kids, and that wears me out right there, but it's always fun too. We rented the movie Babies, which was Allie's pick, and she just oohed and ahhed over them. It was really cute and I'd recommend it.

I hope your Monday will be great and just the start of an awesome week for you!
Oh and.........GO PACK!! Hehehehe....they beat the Vikings but good (note the new profile pic sporting my Green and Gold!!) I was such a happy girl!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Hee-hee the 1st thing I noticed was your new photo in your Packer's jersey! Hubby is a Packer fan from WAY back. ;)
Sweet card. Love that stamp.
My weekend went too fast. I did not get as much done as I needed too. (Company coming and the house is a MESS.)
Off to work. Have a good week. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs