Happy, happy Friday....yeah we made it through the week! Today's image and sentiment are from Shirley's 2 Girls, fun right?! It's pretty self-explanatory I guess, except to tell you that the papers are all from CTMH's Veranda set, I used a few copics to color in the image a bit, and a circle nestie to cut the birthday message out with. Then I just tied some brown grosgrain ribbon on, and there you have it! Should be good for someone who enjoys a glass of wine I hope.

Well what's on your agenda this weekend? For me; I'm having dinner tonite with a couple of the gals, and then tomorrow Neal and I are going to a fall festival in the afternoon and a going away party in the evening for a friend who is moving out of state. Sunday is full of football, along with the usual laundry, cookin' and cleanin'. You know how that goes. I'm looking forward to all of it, and intend to enjoy every minute of it!

I hope your weekend will be full of some fall fun of your own, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

TGIF. I love the card. Fun image for a wine drinker. ;)
I have the day off (yeah) and will spend it with my sister. Probably crafting or walking our camera's, as we both love nature photography and the weather is beautiful. Saturday is ANOTHER wedding & reception. Sunday back to cleaning out the house for company coming in early Nov.
Enjoy the weekend, hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs