Good Morning and Happy Monday!! Does this look like me today? I wish!! Anyway, Lola Rose is good to go this morning in her purple and gray from Pink Petticoat. The DP's are SU's as well as the cardstock. This color scheme was all based off of this ribbon, funny how that happens sometimes, ya?! The cardstock is Tempting Turquoise, and the papers are from the Cottage Wall set. I used a zig-zaggy scissor to give her a little bit of life on the cardstock beneath her and she's popped up. Then I added some pretty silver and glittery sticker flowers, removed the pearls that were in the centers, and replaced them with some turquoise rhinestones.

So how was your weekend? Mine was good. I got to watch the Princess and the Frog finally with Allie Friday nite...........sooooo cute, got some little craft fair things done for our Auxiliary ladies' annual fair for them, and just chilled out. Of course Sunday is always full of football, and Neal made a big crock pot full of chili. It actually creeped back into the 90's again over the weekend, and will stay there this week too, but as long as it's not in the triple digits I'm ok.

I did make an appointment for my little red bug for its hail damage, but I can't even get in until the 28th for them to look at it. They say it may be months because of all of the damage the storm caused to so many cars out there. What can you do?

Well I hope your Monday will be a good one, and I know that probably lots of you have off for Columbus day. I don't have off, but I know that my drive in to work will be quicker with less traffic, and that's never a bad thing. It's also fall break for all of the Scottsdale schools, so even less traffic!! Maybe it'll just take me 1/2 hour instead of 45 minutes, fingers crossed!
Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

Awch. Hail Damage. :( It is a fact of life around here. I never have had a vehicle with out some dents. Even bought one used car for discount 'cause the dealer had been hit by a hail storm.
It was a really lovely day in IA. Weirdly warm for Oct. 90's!!!! Not complaining the cold will come soon enough.
Love the Purple/blue Lola card.
Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs