Yippee Happy Friday!! This is another card made from the Stampin' Up party that was really fun to make. The cardstock is SU's Rich Razzleberry, and then we used the spider web embossing folder on the Cricut machine with the black cardstock. The bats and witches shoes are from a new Halloween stamp set, called Wicked Cool. What a great set to have! I also added some rhinestones to her shoes. Another great design by our SU demo Jan!

Well I've got a CTMH party tomorrow to get ready for, so I am looking forward to another fun afternoon of creating together and lots of laughs! I hope you have a great weekend, thanks for hangin' out with me this week, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

What a great halloween card! I suppose I should think about this years design soon! I sent Ronah my CTNH order. Have a fun time. TGIF, hugs....

Jacki Randolph said...

Fabulous Halloween card!! Love the sentiment!!

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs