Snowflakes are Angel Kisses!!

Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! It's always a joy to have DigiStamp Boutique as our sponsor, and the images are just adorable, I love them all! The prize to this weeks winner is 10 digital images of your choice, now that's an amazing gift! This little guy just captured my heart and I knew I needed to glitter up that big 'ol snowflake on his nose. I used some of SU's Creamy Caramel cardstock, and then besides white, the rest of the papers are from a winter collection of cards and envelopes that I got on super clearance at the beginning of the year. I can't leave well enough alone and settle for the way the cards look, oh no that's just too boring for me, so I cut 2 of them up and used the papers to work out according to the sketch. Plus they're textured, so you can't go wrong there. Let's see, well the buttons are from the ribbon/fabric/lace/everything you can think of warehouse I've talked about before, and the swirlies are Sizzlits die cuts.

As I've said before I'm almost always happy with my Sweet Sketch Wednesday cards, and I can only attribute it to the fantastic sketches that Arlana comes up with. I'd love to see what you create with it and if you need more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the gorgeous Design Team gals have created. Leave them some love while you're at it too, we all look forward to hearing from you!

Have a very sweet Wednesday, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,


15 comments :

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I just love your card this mouse is super cute especially with that big snowflake on his nose. I do love your colours together they look great. I adore his little pink nose so sweet and cold.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

Carol Dee said...

OhMyGoodness!!!! Awwwww, that is the sweetest mouse with snowflake Ever :) Love the sketch, too. The swirl is perfect with the snow card. Happy Humpday (the week is 1/2 over.) Hugs....

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Yeppers - I like this one! The threaded buttons and your punches are perfect! And would you look at his chubby tummy - adorable!!!!!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Good morning Jeannie! I hope life is treating you well! Your card is so cute this week. I love that little mouse! I especailly like the scroll emblishment. It really adds a nice touch to your card!
Nancy

JR Creations said...

Awh Jeannie! He's fantastic. Lovin' that swirl and the colour combo too! :-D

The Stamper's Touch said...

You are so creative Jeannie!!! First off, the colors really caught my eye, they are stunning. And matting in white really makes it all pop! Sweet image too. Love it.

Linda

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh, Jeannie, this is such a sweet card! I love your flourish swirl die cut, the texture of your papers and the sweet scallops and buttons that you added! Such an adorable image! Have a great week!

Barb said...

Awwww I LOVE IT!!!!! Great color choices. Spectacular card!

Louise said...

Great use of that image- I have it too! The while card has a sophisticated feel which makes it luxouriuos- I think it is the fab bps you have used along with the swirl.

Genevieve said...

Hi Jeannie! Beautiful card, your wee mouse is so cute & fluffy, fab colouring!!!

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh I just love your card this week Jeannie!!!! That mouse is just adorable!

Simple and Sweet said...

Hey Jeannie! Sorry it took me so long to comment on your card. For some reason, my computer at home won't let me go to your blog, so here I am at work! :-) I just love your card! It is so sweet and I love the colors you used! Love the little mouse!
Erika

Sharon Basel said...

Gosh this little critter is cute - especially colored so perfectly like you've done. Really like this color combo also. Darling card.

The Crafty Den said...

What a pretty card. You've coloured the image perfectly. Thanks for joining in our monthly challenge over at DigiStamp Boutique. Hugs, Denise x

Love to Doodle! said...

Wonderful colouring and the detail and colours are superb Jeannie....thanks for joining in the DSB Monthly Comp.....Sally-Ann...xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs