Hi and Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! Our sponsor this week is Sweet & Sassy Stamps and the prize this week is a $10 gift certificate to use in the store! That's exactly where this image came from, and although there wasn't a whole lot of coloring done, I think it turned out fun. I did put some fun flock on the bear, but I don't think I used enough glue because it didn't turn out as fuzzy as I was hoping it would. I used some blue chalk around them, and then there's Prisma glitter on the snow. The base cardstock is SU's Tempting Turquoise, and all of the papers are from Reminisce. There's lots of sparkle on all of the papers too. The snowflake border, big snowflake and sentiment are all part of the same set, and these are stickers that I just mounted on top of cardstock.
I do hope your week is good, be sure to take a peek at what the rest of the fabulous Design Team have created, leave them some love, and join us this week!


Thanks for visiting, have a very sweet Wednesday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

11 comments :

Saskia said...

So cute and so beautiful! GREAT card!!

Saskia :)

Carol Dee said...

It must still be HOT in AZ. you are thinking COOL today! Cute card. Autumn has arrived in all it's glory. Trees are beautiful.
Happy Hump Day, 1/2 the week is over. Hugs...

Deirdre said...

Oh Jeannie, I just love it... so fun.

Wedgie said...

Cute card Jeannie. I love the flock that you've used on the bear. Hope you've had a good week.
Wedgie xxx

mulberry station said...

Your card is fabulous Jeannie.. I love how you colored it up! I love the image. Your colors and cute emblishents are just perfect!
Nancy

Melissa Craig said...

Oh my goodness - look at this! So darn cute!!! Love the colors you used, too.

It's been an absolute pleasure working with you. Hope you stop by TMS again.

cre8tiveVet said...

The blue and green colors of your card are great! I love the snowflakes thay are my fav. Thanks for sharing.

The Stamper's Touch said...

Hi Jeannie, how adorable is that!!! Such yummy colors for this delightful image!!! Have yourself a wonderful weekend!

Linda

Jacki Randolph said...

Hi Jeannie, sorry I am a bit behind with commenting, but I drooled all over your card when I saw it for the first time. Your colouring is gorgeous with your yummy bright and cheerful colors!! This is truely a fabulous card! Love the blue and green combo...gorgeous!

Archies Mum said...

This image is so cute, and love the sparkle you've added. It gives it that christmasy and actually chilly feel

Genevieve said...

Oh Jeannie! I just love what you did with your image, it's gorgeous. The green with the blue looks fab & such a sweet wee snowflake too!

Tc
Genevieve

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs