Happy Tuesday! Today's card was made at Saturday's Stampin' Up par-tay using some of the new Blushing Bride and Pear Pizzazz colors of ink, papers and ribbon. The stamp used along the side of the pink paper, as well as the large pink flower stamped on the white, are both from the Vintage Vogue set. The tiny green stamped flower and sentiment are from the Short & Sweet stamp set. Pink and green together are always beautiful I think, and I hope you like it too. Thanks Jan for all of the fun things we created, and to Becky for being a great hostess. It's always a fun time!

It's still in the 100's here, but at least we're getting a little bit of relief at night, as it's going down to the 70's. We're getting there, and I'm ready for Fall!

Thanks for swinging by, I h0pe your Tuesday is great, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

o-o I do not seee the photo. Just the discription. Will check back later. Hugs...

Alicia said...

Oh I love the new colours! We will probably get them eventually here in Aus.
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

WOW,I am so glad I can see the pretty card today. I love the layout and that ribbon is really great. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs