Happy Tuesday! Babies, babies everywhere! It seems there's a bunch of the little critters are coming into the world lately, ya?! At least they are here in AZ! So here's a card where I've used this layout before but always go back to it for a cute little baby card. I was surprised that I even still had some of this ribbon left from the last time I made one. The image is from Shirley's 2 Girls, and the cardstocks are SU's Pretty in Pink and Sage Shadow. The striped paper is from CTMH's Cherry-O set. Does the baby look like a boy to you? Hope not!

I hope you had a good weekend, I'm extending mine to 4 days off today and intend to gets lots done! Neal and I had such a fun weekend together and did lots of running around. We also went to see The American; the new George Clooney movie. Aside from looking at George, I didn't like it much at all. Very slow and pretty boring actually. Disappointing.

Well have a great Tuesday, thanks for stopping in, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

1sy, I want to say *I love the new blog BG.* great rustic look.
The baby looks like a girl in a PINK pram! I am working on a card for nieces baby shower in two weeks. Then there are babies due in Oct, Dec & April. That is just family. Lots of others, too. :)
Hugs....

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

How adorable! I love the ribbon and all your layers.

Deanne :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs