Happy Thursday! Today's challenge at PaperPlay Challenges is to add a hidden extra to your project. A tag, gift card, journalling, etc. I decided to add a slide out message with this little bee and sentiment stamp set from CTMH. The sponsor this week is Whimsey Stamps, and you can find all kinds of different images as well as rubber stamps there to choose from. You can also get MeJen's Designs images there, which is what I used today with this great flower. All of the papers are from CTMH, and then I just added some pretty sheer golden ribbon. Some more nice fall colors too.

Thanks for visiting, have a great Thursday, and take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I LOVE this one. The papers and sheer bow are georgous. Nifty littel way to add a 2nd message. Happy Thur. Eve, hugs....

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Deirdre said...

Jeannie, I love this. Love the colours and tag. Fab.

Alicia said...

Just gorgeous jeannie...I love this flower image!
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs