Happy Thursday, Day 4 of a week of Thank You's, and also to Week #35 at Paper Play Challenges!

This week we'd like to see you "In Stitches".
Add hand, machine, faux or stamped stitching to your card.
I chose faux stitching to add to this lovely Flirty Fairy from Stitchy Bear Stamps. The base of the card is black Bazzil, and the rest of the papers are from CTMH's Daydream paper packet. On the inside I used the Merci stamp from the SU Carte Postale set, a pink paper flower, a Mike's bridal white flower, and then a Jolee's glitter and pearl sticker in the center.
I did add some Prisma glitter to her wings too. She's a sweetie, and I hope you think so too!

A big Merci to you for coming by today, have a wonderful Thursday, and take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

6 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Love the inside of this Thank You room for a message above the Merci.
She is pretty flirty looking for an angel. I think she is missing a peace sign pendant with that dress! Have a nice Fri-eve. hugs...

Alicia said...

This card is just adorable Jeannie! I love her...might have to make one of her myself. Love all your punches in that lovely fresh green paper.
Alicia xx

Alicia said...

This card is just adorable Jeannie! I love her...might have to make one of her myself. Love all your punches in that lovely fresh green paper.
Alicia xx

Mandy said...

Gorgeous card Jeannie, love the colours you've used, Flirty Fairy looks so cute.
Welcome to our little Paper Play family
hugs Mandy xx

Heather Maria said...

Adorable card Jeannie! Love all the gorgeous layers and beautiful colours! The sparkly wings are so pretty too!

Deirdre said...

Jeannie, soooo adorable. Love it. Love all the layering.

Wonderful Card. Hugs.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs