Happy Thursday! At Paper Play Challenges this week, it's create a project/card that is "shaped", no square or rectangle this week! For mine, it's a blast from the past, as I made a card like this quite awhile ago, but was asked to make one for a friend. Thankfully, I still had all of the same papers and things, like running out of paper would ever be a problem... ;). Anyway, the stamp used is from Paula Best, who is a terrific artist and who I was able to meet at one of the stamp shows I went to this year. It's really all about the stamp and then a bunch of embellishments for today, and yes I even threw in a dragonfly! I hope you like it, and be sure to check out what the rest of the gals at Paper Play Challenges have created and join us for a chance to win!

Thanks so much for visiting, have a great Thursday, and take care!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!!

4 comments :

Carol Dee said...

WOW
Great shape card. Nifty stamp.
Happy Friday eve, to you, too! Hugs...

Alicia said...

I love this card jeannie! You are so clever! Love the colours, stamp and shape.
Alicia xx

Marjo said...

Beautiful shaped card Jeannie! Gorgeous DT creation.

Hugs, Marjo

Deirdre said...

Great card Jeannie, only catching up with everyone's posts now...!!!! where does the week go?

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs