Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday to you and to Day 3 of Thank You week! Today's sponsor of Challenge #65 is Bugaboo Stamps!!! I absolutely adore all the Jodi creates, and I'm trying to talk her into making a dragonfly character too...hehe! The image that I used is the Hummingbird Vase from the Flower Vases set, and yes I have them all! The papers, cardstocks and ribbon are all from CTMH's Perfect Day set. I also used a round Nestie, a Fiskars border punch and there's some Prisma glitter on the hummingbird's trail.

I always have fun with Arlana's sketches, and this week was extra fun, so please join us for the chance to win.......
7 digi stamps that value $21!!!!!
Now that is an awesome prize right there!

If you need more inspiration, be sure to check out what the rest of the beautiful Design Team ladies have created on the Sweet Sketch Wednesday blog, and I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Have a very, very sweet Wednesday, thanks for stopping by,
and take care!

Peace & Luv,

9 comments :

JR Creations said...

WOW! Jeannie, I love it, the image is fantastic and the inside is amazing, what a great idea! :-D

Carol Dee said...

Sweet little stamp. I'd love to see a dragonfly, too! YEAH, it is Wednesday. Have a good on, hugs....

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Another beauty Jeannie! Love the inside too! That border punch is lovely and the red, pink, and blues together are gorgeous!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Jeannie, your card is gorgeous inside and out!! Absolutely gorgeous color combo. Ohhh, I really love those colors together! And, what a darling image! I hope you can talk Jodi into making you a dragonfly. That would be really awesome if she did!
Nancy

sweetbloominscraps said...

Yes, Wow, Jeannie. This is beautiful. I love hummingbirds...I must get this image! You really made it up gorgeous! I love your papers and the darling border punch. Beautiful card inside and out!

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie, I just love your card that Hummingbird rocks. It's just too cute. I just love the aqua and red together it's very striking must try it one day. I do hope you get your dragonfly in the near future. One day when I have time I'll send you an email about a dragonfly you'll laugh. You said that Arlana's sketch was so much fun to work with this week I thought the same I thought it was fun and very easy to work with.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie

Genevieve said...

So pretty Jeannie! Such a sweet little image & coloured perfectly. I love how you finished the inside too :)

The Stamper's Touch said...

How gorgeous Jeannie!!!! Everything simply works so well together!! Utter perfection! Love the inside of your card too. Have a great weekend!!

Linda

Melissa Craig said...

This is gorgeous!! I love that image and your card is put together so well.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs