Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday! I adore Tiddly Inks images, and I just had to get this one being that I just love puppies so much. Christy is the wonderful creator of these fun images, she's awesome to work with, and is our sponsor this week. The rest of the gorgeous Design Team have really knocked it out of the park with their cards, so be sure to join us because as usual, our sketches are the best to work with and you won't be disappointed with the results you come up
with - I promise!


What I used for my card this week are papers from CTMH's That's Amore paper packet, some ribbon, a fun sparkly dog bone, and besides the markers, a circle nestie and some pop-dots - that's it! So guess what, I like it! I've said it before, and I'll say it again I'm always, always happy with the cards that I create on Wednesday and I can only attribute it to the sketches we get to use by the fabulous Arlana.


Have a wonderfully sweet Wednesday, thanks for visiting, and take care!


Peace & Luv,

13 comments :

Saskia said...

Ooooh... so sweet! Beautiful card!

Saskia :)

Melissa Craig said...

This is just beautiful. These are two friends that obviously really love each other. You did a beautiful job on your card.

Kathie said...

Oh Jeannie, I just love this image she is just so so cute with her puppy dog. I adore your design papers they are just perfect with your image. I love it.

Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Carol Dee said...

Arlana does have some fabulous sketches. I have saved then for ideas, to get me away from making ALL my cards look alike! Todays card is really sweet. She loves her puppy, and he loves her. The irredescent dog bone is perfect. Happy Wedenesday (the week is 1/2 over) YEAH! Hugs....

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Okay, that is the cutest lil puppy ever!!! I just love this card Jeannie. Just the sweetest image with the sweetest colors!!!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Good morning Jeannie! I didn't see this image when I was looking. It is so cute! I love how you colored it up! I especailly love her hair! Love your colors too!

The Stamper's Touch said...

And guess what Jeannie, I like it too!!! LOL! As always, your cards are fabulous and this one is right up there!!! So clean, crisp, and sweet!!! Have yourself a wonderful day!

Linda

JR Creations said...

Awh how nice are you. Love your card, the bone is fantastic, would never have thought of that. :-D

Wedgie said...

Fab card, that little bone is so cute. I agree...Arlana's sketches are fab to use.

Wedgie xxx

sweetbloominscraps said...

I adore that image! It is so sweet! I am loving your pink and brown papers and that cute bone is so perfect! I will have to get that image. My daughter has three dogs and they have all taken to me. They are loving the extra attention from Grandma!

Céline et Nathalie said...

HI jeannie
i love this image, it's a too cute card
céline

Sharon Basel said...

Well this is just the cutest darn card. I love that image - reminds me of my daughter and our Westie named "Tillie". the coordinated DP is wonderful and the embellishments are perfect here!

Céline et Nathalie said...

hi!
to cute card, i love the little dog
céline

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs