Happy Monday....more babies! Today's baby girl card uses a Meljen's Designs image. I love this little guy! The base cardstock is SU's Pink Passion and I cut the image out with a nestie, and also put a shadow of the pink cardstock behind it. The papers are just scraps, and then I just added the 3 flowers with tiny white brads in the centers.

My Saturday was crazy busy but fun with my CTMH party. We always have a good time when we get together, but being the hostess sure did wipe me out. We rented a couple of movies Saturday night; The Joneses and Killers with Ashton Kutcher. They were both pretty good actually. I was a couch potato yesterday. I just stayed in and watched football all day. It's still in the 100's here, and it will be for a few more days I guess, before it finally goes into the 90's later this week. I'm looking forward to that.

I hope you had a great weekend, and that your Monday will be good as well.

Thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

6 comments :

Jacki Randolph said...

Oh, Jeannie this is adorable!! Oh how I love pink baby cards! Beautifully done!

Carol Dee said...

I love that Meljen image. Cute card for a baby girl. Pretty in pink. :) Have a good week, hugs...

Saskia said...

Lovely card!

Saskia :)

Alicia said...

This is so cute...I need to make a baby girl card. Thanks for the inspiration.
Alicia xx

Deirdre said...

Did you hand write the sentiment or is it a stamp or computer generated??

Deirdre said...

p.s. Fab card - love it.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs