Happy Monday! I've got a little baby boy card to cheer you up today! What a cutie he is, and he's from Meljen's Deisgns. The papers, along with SU's Ballet Blue cardstock, is from the DCWV's Belle Cafe stack. I used 2 oval nesties of the same size, one to just shadow the one in front. He's all dressed up, and sure to welcome that little guy in style with his tie on and all!

I hope your weekend was good, always too short though right?! Mine was a whirlwind of fun with the kids, a Stampin' Up party, a birthday celebration, and then wound it all up with a Packer football win against Philly....woohoo!!!

I hope your Monday will be a good one for you, thanks for coming by, and take care!

Peace & Luv,


2 comments :

Alicia said...

Absolutely adorable Jeannie.
Alicia xx

Carol Dee said...

I keep forgetting you are from Packer country. Husband is a Packer fan from WAY back :)
I have the same Meljen giraffe, he really is cute. Perfect for a baby boy card. Have a good week. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs