Friday glorious Friday, and Day 5 of a Week of Thank You's! I used some of my favorite SU cardstock; Baja Breeze. The lavender looking stamp is from SU's Pocket Silhouettes and the flower is from CTMH's Friendship Garden, and I used some ColorBox Frost White ink for all of it. It's just another simple, yet elegant card, and I hope I've inspired you this week to make some of your own Thank You cards to have on hand when you need them.

Well it's Labor Day weekend, and I'm taking Tuesday off as well to get a nice long 4 days off.
I'm so looking forward to it after a very busy and hectic week. I hope you have a great weekend, be safe on the roads out there, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Lucky you! A 4 day weekend. DH has four days off , today because there is no work. Then Labor Day. Not Happy! short paycheck bite...
Todays card is fresh and elegant. I like the pocket silhouettes used that way.
TGIF and Hugs...

Alicia said...

This is so pretty...have a wonderful weekend off! I think you might deserve it!
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs