Everyone needs a friend who is all EARS!!

Happy Friday!! Well we made it through another week....yippee!! Today's card is a cutie of a bunny from Bee Crafty. The papers are from DCWV's Summer Dream small stack. The bunny is paper pieced, cut out with a nestie and pop-dotted. Then I just added some pretty green ribbon and some of mike's bridal flowers. Voila....here's your Friday card!

I hope you have a fun weekend in store for yourself. Mine well, I'm just going to play it by ear. Nothing planned right now, except a hair appointment, and that's just fine with me. Thanks for hanging out with me this week. I'll be all ears...teehee...waiting for your comments on this one, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

TGIF and Good Morning. I just love this really adorable paper peiced bunny. You are so clever. I would have NEVER thought to do that ! So far Saturday looks busy with a craft show (if I can get there) and then a wedding and reception later in the day. Sunday could be relaxing or we could work on some much needed home repairs. Have a good one, hugs....

Alicia said...

What a funky bunny! So cool! Love the colours and the ribbon. Have a happy weekend.
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs