How about a little game of golf? Happy Tuesday! This is a fun card made for work that I thought I'd share with you. I think that the grass paper, along with all of the rest of the papers, worked together well and turned out to be a pretty good guy's birthday card. It's made with lots of scraps, and I hope he will enjoy it as well!

Did you watch the ending of the Bachelorette? Interesting right? Ah well, ain't love grand?!

Have a great Tuesday, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

If he is into golf he is going to LOVE the card. Cool papers.
Thankfully I have not hooked myself on any of the *Reality shows* so I missed the ending. :) Instead I spent hours card making and picking up the mess in my craft room. Have a terrific Tuesday, Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs