Hi there and Happy Monday! Today's card uses a Pink Petticoat image, and some black and Summer Sun cardstock. The polka dot paper is from DCWV's La Creme stack, and the glittery floral paper is from the Citrus Stack. Then I added some white ric-rac and some pretty sheer white ribbon. The image was cut out with a nestie and popped up. I also added another little flower and sentiment from the same set on the inside. Nice and bright and cheery!

It seems as though I did the laundry and went grocery shopping and my weekend is over. Wait....that's because that's basically all that I did! Throw in some good sleep and a couple of movie rentals and that's what I call a nice relaxing weekend. I hope your's was great, and that you're ready for another good week!

Have an awesome Monday, I hope these flowers cheer you up a bit, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

WOW, what a bright and cheerful card to start my week! Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs