Hi there and Happy Monday! I hope ya'll had a great weekend. Today's card uses a Bugaboo image, and her name is Stella. Don't you just feel this way sometimes when it's your turn to celebrate? I also know people who feel this way, so it'll be a good one to keep on hand. The papers are all CTMH, and they are from the Boom-Di-Ada paper packet. It's fun and spunky and I hope you enjoy it today.

We got some rain this weekend, but it's still humid here in AZ. That's just weird and unusual. It's below 100 though, and that's a good thing!

I'm off and running and ready for another week. I got plenty of rest and I'm feeling pretty good. Thanks so much for coming by, I hope your Monday will be a good one, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

LOL. Thanks for the giggle this morning. A perfect card for those that wish to forget the day! Humid in AZ !?!? I did notice one day we where hotter here that you. How strange. Have a GOOD week. Hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

I hope I never feel that way! I still love birthdays LOL. I don't know how you all survive in that heat LOL (this coming from a Canadian girl) ;)

Deanne :)

Alicia said...

I love this image and sentiment..I have seen it around blog land a bit...very funny...would need to go the right person! Have a good week.
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs