Hey there and a Happy Tuesday to you! I made 4 sets of cards like this for our Thrift Shop in a trade for the sheet music. They had a handful of these that they weren't selling and would have been tossed out. I felt kind of sad cutting them up, knowing that someone probably used them at some point to create some beautiful music with them, but then I'm glad I rescued them from the trash too. The images are from Pink Petticoat, the floral paper is from DCWV's Citrus stack and it's glittery and pretty and I like it. Besides the black and white, I also used SU's Riding Hood Red and Summer Sun cardstock. All of the insides are the same as shown above, I packaged 2 cards and 2 envelopes in a clear bag with a black ribbon bow, and I hope they will do well for them.

Have a great day and take care!
Peace & Luv,

3 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Very clever way to recycle what would have been trash! Nice Save.
Have a terrific Tuesday, hugs...

Juls said...

these are fab! Love the musical detail! Hugs Juls

Simple and Sweet said...

I just love these cards! I'm a music freak so I immediatly fell in love! So sweet!
Erika

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs