Happy Tuesday, and welcome to day 2 of a week of Thank You's! This one uses 2 stamps from SU's Pocket Silhouettes set. I never realized how much I'd use this set when I ordered it, but it sure comes in handy, and I really like it. The base cardstock is Lavender Lace, with some Creamy Caramel. The DP is from CTMH's Bella set. The crimped and border punched scrap is from a card from not too long ago, if you follow me. I'm glad I kept it!

Thanks so much to you for visiting, have a terrific Tuesday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

I also have he Pocket Silhouettes set. I think I might have used it once! Thanks for the great way to use it. Pretty DP with caremal aand lavender combo. Have a terrific Tuesday. Hugs....

Michele Gross said...

Really pretty! The DP works perfectly with the stamp. Love the texture from the crimped panel. :)

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs