Happy Tuesday and welcome to Day 2 of Purple Power week! As you can see, this card is for Mary Ellen who is a board member at work and I was told she likes violets. I borrowed a tiny stamp, that I think is violets but I'm not really sure, and versa-marked my purple Bazzil for the background paper. The other cardstocks are SU's Almost Amethyst and YoYo Yellow. The image is from Bugaboo, and then I just tied some sheer white ribbon around it with a bow and added some bling up in the corner. I hope she likes it and that it brightens up her birthday!

I've got an appointment at a podiatrist tomorrow, so I suppose I should get a pedicure tonite. Is that goofy, or what? Well I want them to look good, don't I?! Of course they could make it feel worse, that's a thought. I'm not sure what's going on with it, but it's been hurting for at least 3 weeks now, so it's time to get it checked out.

Thanks so much for checking in, I appreciate your comments very much, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Saskia said...

Beautiful card, great colurs!

Saskia :)

**I've got some polka-dots candy at my blog, feel free to take a look!**

Carol Dee said...

I am sure she will like the purple /violet card. The foot thing, you will not like to hear! My podiatrist nixed toenail polish and flip flops !!!! (Fungal nail & flat feet.) yeewww. Hope you are not dealing with either of these. Have a good day, Hugs...

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs