Happy Thursday and welcome to Day 4 of Purple Power Week...yippee!! The Paper Play Challenge this week is a sketch challenge as you can see. I used a Pink Petticoat image, and the DP is from that same older DCWV Pocket Full of Posies stack that I used the other day. The Cardstocks are; Bazzil purple, and SU's Bashful Blue and Certainly Celery. I colored the image in a bit with some markers, and used 2 circle nesties. Then I also used a large scallop scissor, tied a pretty sheer purple ribbon and bow on, and added a couple of rhinestones for some bling!

Well I went to the podiatrist yesterday, and I have a hairline fracture in the bone that goes to my second toe, but underneath. How the heck did I do it?...no clue! So I have to keep it wrapped up and wear running/tennis shoes for about 3 weeks so that it doesn't fracture completely. No flip-flips?....it was a good thing I was sitting down!! Anway, everybody that I've talked to loves their podiatrist and I have to say I really liked this guy too. He's from New York, and I could listen to that accent all day long! He was super sweet and I'm glad I went when I did before it got worse. It's just the shoes and socks thing I've got a problem with! Socks in Arizona? What?

Thanks so much for checking in with me, have an awesome Thursday,
and take care of those feet!!

Peace, Luv & Happy Friday-Eve!

5 comments :

Saskia said...

Cute card!!!!

Saskia

Carol Dee said...

Cute card. Love the knitting ewe. Glad the foot problem was now worse. Get a pair of sport socks. The kind that don't show over the top of your shoe. I wear shoes nearly 24/7. Feet hurt to much to go barefoot or in flip flops. Planterfacitous. :(
Have Friday eve! Hugs...

Heather Maria said...

Adorable card Jeannie! The knitting sheep is so cute and I love the way you have coloured it! Sweet sentiment too! I hope your foot gets better soon.

Deirdre said...

Just adore your card... LOVE it....

Alicia said...

Such a cute card Jeannie. Your poor old foot! Mum has trouble with her feet and has to be very careful with what shoes she wears. I hope your foot gets better asap.
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs