Happy Sweet Sketch Wednesday!! Today's sponsor is Pixie Dust Studio and the prize is 2 digital images of your choice. As always, today's sketch is another winner and great to work with. This White Rabbit is all dressed up and ready to announce it to the world! I chose to use some SU cardstock; Riding Hood Red and Tempting Turquoise. The heart DP is from Sassafras and the dotted kraft colored paper might be Bazzil? Anyway, I distressed and inked the edges of it just for the heck of it. The heart and flower are punches, I'm not sure where on earth I got this heart brad, but I'm sure glad I found it in the old stash! Then I added some pretty ribbon and some blingy rhinestones. The image is cut out with a nestie and popped up. I think he may be looking for his Queen of Hearts!

I appreciate you stopping by today, please check out the rest of the Sweet Sketch Wednesday Design Team's inspirational creations, and join us - you could be a winner!

Peace & Luv,

15 comments :

Carol Dee said...

This has a cool Alice In Wonderland Look! I missed you not posting yesterday , I hope all is well. Hugs...

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

Jeannie you did such a great job this week - I LOVE IT!!! The colors are bold and fab. That embellishment of the heart, flower and metal brad is really striking!

Deanne :)

mulberry station said...

Love your color combo of Red and Turquoise together. The distressed look is perfect for your card. So bright and bold announcing to the world. Super cute Jeannie

Alicia said...

Cute image! Lovely colours on your card. See you tomorrow for PaperPlay.
Alicia xx

Heidi said...

So cute! I love the hearts!

Pam S. said...

super cute! love this adorable image and your card elements!
Pam Going Postal

Kathie said...

Hi Jeannie what a great card this week I LOVE IT!!! Love the colours very bright and bold I love it. Aren't you glad you found an old stash of embellishments because the heart, flower and metal brad go so well together. Isn't it sad that we buy stuff then don't use it for ages, I think we all do it.
Take care and have a great weekend.
Hugs
Kathie
xox

Melissa Craig said...

Super sweet white rabbit! Love the hearts paper - the Queen would be pleased.

JR Creations said...

Wow Jeannie he's fantastic, he looks so regal and official. Very Vatican city-esque. Great colours, they just pop!!

Simple and Sweet said...

Jeannie, what a sweet card! I love the White Rabbit and you did an awesome job coloring him up!
Erika

Jacki Randolph said...

Love the colors of Red and Turqoise!! So beautiful together!! This one Fabulous card!!

The Stamper's Touch said...

Soooooo cute Jeannie!!!!! Love the papers, and the distressing, and your coloring, and the embellies, and I could go on and on...let me just say, I LOVE IT ALL!!!!!

Linda

Genevieve said...

Ahhhhh! Another cute rabbit. He is fab, love the colours & all the wee hearts are very sweet :)

Genevieve.

sweetbloominscraps said...

Oh Jeannie, I just love your rabbit! I love the bright colors your used...especially the red! He does look like he is looking for his Queen of Hearts! You are so clever to use the heart, flower and your fabulous heart brad from your stash! It all looks spectacular!

Arlana said...

Oh Jeannie, That for the detail on the elizabeth stamps, I had to have that vw bug been waithing it for awhile now. Love your color combo on your card. Your added heart and embelishement so fun. Thanks for all you do and soory for posting late.

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs