Happy Paper Play Challenges Thursday! For Week 32 - the challenge is Bon Voyage - which can also be Vacation, Leaving Home, or Moving - Sponsored by Simon Says Stamp, and the Prize is a $15 store coupon! This stamp is from Elzybells, and I'm so sad that Elizabeth has decided to go out of business. She is having a 50% off sale happening right now on everything that is left though, so do get what you can before it's all gone. The papers are from DCWV's Latte Stack, with some SU Riding Hood Red and Pale Plum cardstock. The tag stamp is from Unity; which is popped up, the paper flower from CTMH and then I added a bit of lace, a button and a red crochet thread bow. I'd love to be off and running in my own little red bug to someplace fun, but instead I guess I'll put it on auto-pilot and head off to work!

Thanks for visiting, have a great day, and take care!

Peace, Luv and Happy Friday-Eve!

8 comments :

Carol Dee said...

Hee=hee, she LOOKS like YOU !!!!
So Cute in the litle red bug. :)
Happy Thursday eve. Hugs from steamy hot IA...

Julie M said...

Great card, Jeannie - I love that little red car!! Super colours and papers too.

Julie :o)

Deirdre said...

Jeannie, just LOVE your card - so fun.

Vera W. Yates (Ling) said...

How cute!! Great looking card, Jeannie!

Stacy aka Twinshappy on SCS said...

This is adorable. Oh what a fun card and your image is darling. Wonderful coloring.
You asked about the crochet hearts and here is the youtube video with instructions. I couldn't find your email address so I hope its okay to post the link here. If it doesn't link let me know. Stacy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sONRCluPj2A

Mandy said...

Fabulous card Jeannie, such a cute image and I love the ticket. Lovely to have you with us at Paper Play
hugs Mandy xx

Heather Maria said...

Adorable card Jeannie! Love your design and all the details! The car and the ticket sentiment look brilliant!

Alicia said...

I love this stamp - so glad you used it! Love the bright red too...I will come on an adventure with you in your little red bug! LOL
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs