Happy Monday! I hope you had a great weekend and that you're ready for another great week! Today's card is because I forgot someone's birthday and I feel just terrible about it. This little doggie image from Meljen's I thought would be perfect for it, as I sure want to hide my head in the dirt for forgetting. I try so hard to be so organized too darn it! It's also a good I hate Monday card, don't ya think?!! Anyway, I used some CTMH papers, along with some brown Bazzil for the base. The DP's are from the Bella Paper Packet, and there's also some SU Lavender Lace cardstock that I layered with. The yellow grosgrain ribbon is CTMH, the flowers were cut out with a Sizzlit and I put some button brads in the centers and roughed up the edges with some brown ink. The main image is popped up, and there is some sparkly glitter on the swirls but it's a bit hard to see here. If you zoom in maybe you can seen it. This doggie also reminds me of my Dixie-girl, so of course it's special!

I am entering this card into 3 challenges; I'm using the sketch from Sketch Saturday , the Card Recipe at Paper Sundaes,: which is 4 flowers, 3 buttons, and 2 DP's, The Pink Elephant - Ribbon and Sparkles

Thanks so much for stopping by, have a great Monday, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

8 comments :

Pattie said...

Really cute card - thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Carol Dee said...

What a darling little belated birthday card. I have everyones birthdays on the calender and make cards ahead. Then forget to send them out! Jeez...
Have a wondeful week, hugs...

ms.espresso said...

great take on the sketch and such a sweet birthday card- I'm forever missing friend's birthdays and could use an image like that, too!

Juls said...

brilliant sentiment for this image! Love it!! Hugs Juls

Andrea said...

Oh he is lovelym looks just like my puppy :) Thanks for joining in with The Pink Elephant challenge this week x

~*Joni said...

Oh Jeannie, you and the pup are forgiven! How sweet is this card? I love the details around him, the bow is perfect with the angled layers. Thank you so much for joining us at The Pink Elephant this week!
~*Joni TPE DT

Christine aka blankiefinder said...

Adorable card, I love that pup! Thanks for joining us this week at Paper Sundaes!

Nana said...

Adorable and very cute card. Love the image and the paper choice! :)
Thank you for joining us at "Paper Sundaes".
hugs Nana

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs