Happy Monday! How about a week of Thank You's? I think that we all could probably say it more often, and what better way than with a handmade card? I hope this week I'll give you a little bit of inspiration to do just that.

The base of the card is SU's Crushed Curry, and then I also used some Basic Gray for layering. The polka dot paper is from an older Pattern pack. I can't remember where the yellow and white DP is from, sorry about that. Then I cut out a white nestie shape for the center, stamped a little vine, and then stamped and cut out a butterfly, both from Unity. I added 3 black rhinestones in the center of the butterfly and just glued down the center so it's dimensional.
It's a simple but sunny thank for you today and I hope you like it.

Thanks so much for popping in on this Monday, I hope the day will be a good one for you,
and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

You make gray and yellow work together~ Simple and sweet thank you card. Always good to have some on hand. Have a wonderful week. hugs...

Anonymous said...

Incredible blog I loved reading your info

[url=http://partyopedia.com]party supplies[/url]

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs