Happy Monday and welcome to Purple Power week!! I came across a batch of purple Bazzil in my stash and decided to use some of it this week. Notice I said some of it, which means I couldn't put a dent in it in a week anyway. Since it's my favorite color, well I tend to gravitate towards it, and then not use it on top of that, but it's time to use what I have.

Today's card is for my sissy, who also likes purple too, and she just scored an awesome new job back home in Milwaukee. I couldn't be happier for her, and I hope it all works out for the best. The image is from Pink Petticoat, the DP from an old DCWV stack called Pocket full of Posies. The flowers and bling are from Mike's and I'm using the sketch from Paper Sundaes.

Have a great Monday, thanks for visiting, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

5 comments :

Deanne @ Three Trees said...

She will love it! I never use purple but I think you did a wonderful job with this purplie-goodness card!

Deanne :)

Carol Dee said...

This card looks like you made it ... in all it's purple glory. I have some of the same paper in my STASH. Why do we hord? DH thinks I could open a store in my craft/stamp room. He is probably right ;) *shhhh*
Have a wonderful week. Hugs...

alicaz said...

So cool! Love all the purple you used!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week!

Shana said...

Love your take on the sketch with the flower embellishments! Wonderful card for your sis. Thank you for joining us at Paper Sundaes - we hope to see you again next week!

Wendy Ramlakhan said...

Aww, great card and congrats to your sissy!!!
Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundae's.

Hugs,
Wendy

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs