Happy Friday! Whew....we made to another weekend yippee! The weeks seem to go by quickly, but the days are very long and as usual I'm tired. Today's card uses a Pink Petticoat image, with CTMH papers from the Splendor paper packet. Along with some ribbon, Prisma glitter (of course), a flower and a button, and I do think it turned out ok. Not great, but ok for a Friday.

As usual, the weekend will be a whirlwind full of getting what needs to be done and throw in some fun times too, along with lots and lots of good sleep! Thanks for hanging out with me this week, I appreciate all of your comments very much, and take care!

Peace & Luv,

2 comments :

Carol Dee said...

She is as cute as a button! A sweet little card for Friday, TGIF... I hope you have some fun & relaxation in the plans for the weekend. :) Hugs....

Juls~ said...

Hi Jeannie!

Great to hear from you! I've been think of you LOTS! I've been taking a few classes at J*S. You'll have to read my post to see what's up!

I love your cards, AS USUAL!!!! Those images are so cute and you are awesome at coordinating papers, ribbons & embellishments!

{xoxo}

Juls~

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs