Pamper Yourself!

Happy, happy Friday! Woohoo!! I put this card together quickly last nite after my card swap and this lace is one of the things that I got from one of the gals that had a big box of it! You can't turn down free! This image was also a freebie and it was from Whoopsie Daisy. I thought she was just a cutie pie. She was fun to color in too. The Bashful Blue cardstock is from Stampin' Up and the rest of the papers I'm not real sure about, but it was a set I think from Making Memories. Not sure about that though...hehe...my brain is fried after a very long week!!!

Have an awesome Friday, don't forget to pamper yourself, and take care!

Peace and Luv,

4 comments :

Stacy said...

She is ADORABLE!!! And I do love the lace, so sad I wasn't there to grab some! LOL!!! Have a great weekend!

Carol Dee said...

Isn't see cute !?!? I think the lace trim is perfect with her. Hmmm, looks like some lace in Grandma's sewing basket. She used it for hems. Have fun at the CTMY pary on Saturday. TGIF. Hugs....

sweetbloominscraps said...

Too cute...perfect papers! What a cute freebie! Will have to go get her! Thanks for sharing!

Alicia said...

So cute and such a refreshing card - colours and image! Have a well deserved weekend.
Alicia xx

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs