Hi there! I'd like to introduce you to Printcess Lisa who creates Alaphbet Art. I chose to show you one of my favorites, which is the word Create. I have always had a love of architecture, and wanted to be an architect when I was a kid. She has taken pictures of beautiful buildings, doorways, trees, and just about anything else you can think of and when you look beyond what it physically is, saw the shapes of letters. You can purchase one of her pre-made creations, or you can order your own. I can't tell you how excited I am about this idea. In the future she will have beach photos, and that is even more exciting to me. So do check her site out, and send her some luv and tell her I sent ya. Best of luck Lisa - you go girl!!

Peace & Luv,

1 comment :

Carol Dee said...

How cool is this!?!? And I have a degree in interior design! So this is something I can really relate to. I tend *See* things in found objects. Not unlike seeing shapes in clouds "that one looks like..." I will check it out. HAve a great week. Hugs....

Made With Love By The Dutch Lady Designs